Wednesday, March 20, 2013

So of Course we are into new music and Our artis of the day Spotlight Goes To.....


This Is Th3UnderGroUnd And I've noticed I haven't really Featured Many Underground artist in a while so it was only right that i dug in the crates and found some hot Sh*t and this happens to be a homeboy of mines who definitely got #BARS don't believe him' just watch here's a little bit of  a bio on the scrap...
Hailing from the BX My home town Young Devo or Devo da Artist as he's known is a rare talent that doesn't need much to make a track sound hot personally i never knew dude spit until he put me on and i felt like he was just to hot to contain few years later dude got  a few EP's out and now making his directorial debut amazing how raw talnt expands let me say no more below are two video's of my choice showcasing his production,directing, and lyrical skills dude bodied sh*t my boi def got  slashes in his name but can back it up...
Clique freestyle
Directed By the One and Only: Devo

No comments:

Post a Comment