Monday, March 28, 2011

Surprising collabo rumor!!What 2 artist might link up on a remix


If you do not know who Sade is, then you probably do not listen to music, or are born sometime after the year 2000.
A while back, when Drake was the hottest thing out, he said his dream collaboration would be with the 52 year old (who looks 25) Sade, but got rejected, along with many other artists, even Kanye. Sade, he has never collaborated with anybody in her long career.

Her is what she had to say.... 
"I've never collaborated because I've always avoided working outside my safety zone — I can be exactly who I am and can fail or succeed within the moment. I feel safe working like I do. I wouldn't want to work in a situation where I am expected to deliver, because I think I wouldn't deliver." 

 Recent reports revealed however, that for the first time, Sade will collaborate with Jay-Z on a remix to her single "Moon & The Sky."

Sade will release a new double disc album titled "The Ultimate Collection" which contains some new songs, remixes and classics.

This is the original song, to the upcoming remix that will reportedly have Jay-Z featured.

Question is, how much did Jay-Z pay her?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment